Saturday, January 4, 2014

Some Fun Facts About Me

1. I secretly want to be a private investigator, a spy, or a CIA agent.

2. I have a weird craving for Mexican food all the time my fav dish is pollo saltado.

3. I'm obsessed with the word Obsessed.

4. I believe I was Beyoncé in my past life ( FYI: I'm going to see Beyoncé in concert this month WHOO HOO!).

5. As you can tell I enjoy working out but I still struggle with eating clean.

6. I haven't been to church in a while so I listen to Joel Osteen every Sunday and I wish I could join his church in Texas. Joel Osteen Rocks!!!!

7. I love new experiences. 

8. I'm obsessed with fitness people on Instagram. 

9. I enjoy inappropriate things for some reason it's funny to me. 

10. I love watching the breakfast club interviews. I think Charlmange is hilarious

11. I am obsess with the future. 

12. I'm scared of getting pregnant and experiencing the labor process ( but I do want kids I think). 

13. I'm obsessed with cute chubby babies with fat cheeks. 

14. If I had the opportunity to be a leading lady in a movie I would want to be in a action movie where I can kick ass and do my own stunts. 

15. DVR is awesome. 

16. I wish I can take a whole year off to travel the world. 

17. I wish I could be a fly on the wall at Kim and Kanye place. 

18. My friends and I been twerking before it became popular. 

19. I want to perform in a burlesque show. 

20. When I was in high school a few of my friends performed a dance routine to lil bow wow song at a prep rally and we got our Ass booooooo lol

No comments:

Post a Comment