Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Do You Honey

Growing up I would watch music videos, read magazines, look at pics of my fellow peers and post pictures on my wall with the latest celebs. I aways wanted to be sexy and feel sexy but I didn't know how to do it like the girls in the videos. My whole view on "being sexy" was fucked up (excuse me language but this is how I talk). To this day I still don't know how to be sexy or take sexy pics. This year I realized I don't have to be sexy like the girls in the videos or like the models in magazines. Through out this fitness journey I develop confidence within myself than any other time in my life. I wasn't always comfortable in my own skin and I constantly would point things out to myself. I may not be where I want to be physically but at least I'm more comfortable in my skin. I feel strong, motivated, and have a just do it attitude. I've learned that "being sexy" is a feeling and I have to do things that make me feel sexy. I'm sexy in my own weird, goofy, girly but not girly, stylish way and I LOVE IT. Just like Beyonce said "I'm FLAWLESS!" This year was just a start for me and I'm excited to see where God will take me in the future. The world better look out for Rochelle White. 

To my beautiful ladies out there don't try to fit in what society thinks is beautiful. Be yourself, love yourself, and enjoy YOUR life because we only live once. 


No comments:

Post a Comment