Monday, December 23, 2013

I Love Discounts

Every time I go to the bookstore I always go to the sale section. I will pick a book that sounds interesting but it has to be on sale. Normally I love reading inspirational or motivational books because I loving learning new things about myself and the way people think. Lately I've been reading fiction books and I have to say I miss reading books with a good plot. Today while I was in the book store In the sale section I found three books: 


I love Joel Osteen so I'm excited to read his book. Now I don't do hood books anymore but I saw TI's book and I decided "What the heck? Lets go for it." Plus I love TI and the family and I couldn't beat the sale price. The last book seemed like it had a good plot so I brought it.  

Which one will I read first???????




No comments:

Post a Comment