Sunday, December 29, 2013

Hope you enjoyed your Xmas

This year I really didn't want much for Christmas. All I really wanted was to spend time with family and enjoy some good food. My boyfriend spent the Christmas with my family and he decided to cook dinner for everyone (he so sweet) and my brother helped him. So I decided to make breakfast for everyone and it turned out great. I made pancakes from scratch for the first time and it was a HIT baby. The only thing that was whack was my French toast I should of made them from scratch. Here are the pics:

Breakfast: waffles, whole grain homemade pancakes, turkey sausage, potatoes, eggs, French toast, homemade fruit cup and smoothie. 


Dinner: which was really good. We had salmon, BBQ pull chicken, fried chicken, cabbage, sweet potatoes, and brown rice 


We had a great time eating and I didn't feel bad at all. It was awesome. 


On another note I got these babies for Christmas from my boothang and I love them (they are so my style).





I was very excited. 
The shoes look way better in person. 

I hope you guys enjoy yourself. 




1 comment:

  1. Super cute those look nice on you and happy to see you cooking

    ReplyDelete