Tuesday, December 24, 2013

You vs You

Today was upper body in the gym but after my workout I decided to play with the ball. Now I've been practicing plank pike up on the ball and haven't been successful. I thought since I could do on the TRX (which is a challenge) that it would be easy on the ball. I don't know what I was thinking but it's not the same therefore I had to practice. I think I prolly tried four or five times and I finally did it today. I was so hype because I held it for a second then I decided to do it with one leg in the air (I only held that position for a second or two). I was so hype because I finally did it. Listen people you are your biggest competitor so don't let yourself lose or think you can't do it. If you set your mind (mind over matter) you will succeed. 

I recorded myself and screenshots a few pictures. 









No comments:

Post a Comment