Saturday, November 30, 2013

My New Babies




On Black Friday I went to the Bloomingdales outlet and I met these babies. I instantly fell in love and I brought them. I got them for $53 with the sale discount. The original price was $150 so I couldn't resist these babies when I saw the sale price. Shoes like these are so my style and I can't wait to wear them. I also got a pair of black wedge over the knee boots at Aldo for $40 and the original price was $200 (now that's a steal). These boots were sold out at the store so the sales clerk ordered them online for me. I can't wait for my other babies to come in the mail. I've been having my eye on them for a long time. 

Side note: I'm not a big shoe person but I love boots and booties. I always buy shoes on sale unless it's a must have and that only happens every blue moon. So ladies if you have your eye on a shoe be patient because most of the time it will go on sale. 

No comments:

Post a Comment