Thursday, November 21, 2013

My TRX Experience


My TRX Workout Experience

I had watch TRX videos that were posted on instagram and I immediately wanted to try it. I brought a 2 week boxing groupon deal for Title Boxing in Springfield, Va. I noticed on their schedule that they had TRX classes and I was super excited. Long story short I paid for TRX classes and now my TRX class came to an end.

Things I Enjoyed: when it came to stretching it felt amazing, you will feel every bone in your body, you will get stronger in your core, the trainer was sweet and fun, it was a small class, full body workout, my boyfriend took the classes with me, and the trainer gave us a good deal

Challenges: my core is weak so some of the workouts were very challenging, once I started to get the hang of the group classes it came to an end (I was mad because the next round of classes is schedule for next year; so I will have to start from beginning again), I research other TRX classes but they are very expensive so I don’t know what I’m going to do.

Overall, I really enjoyed my time in TRX and wish I could continue the class with the trainer. If you guys are in the Springfield, Va area Title boxing is awesome. The staff is very friendly, the classes are intense, and they have gym equipment if you are not interested in their group classes.

I posted two short videos of my last TRX class.


No comments:

Post a Comment